engineering, prototyping, and new product introduction of public safety radio and communication devices
- Need to rapidly run through New Product Integration (NPI) on mission-critical products with RF, digital, and analog components to maintain and improve position in a rapidly changing market
- Need to gauge performance and characterize thousands of parametric measurements affected by hundreds of parameters.
- 20 percent of engineering time was spent gathering, compiling and formatting data for analysis.
- Deployment of IntraStage BlackBelt to aggregate, normalize, and store the performance data
- Automated data mining reports developed, providing a 100+ team of engineers the parametric performance across multiple frequencies and other characteristics
- Real-time analysis and collaboration on critical design performance
- Increase in employee productivity
- Better collaboration and teamwork
- Instant access to insights driving qualification and decisions
- Faster time to market for new products
- Repeatable method for product performance and quality management