A great place to advance your career
We appreciate our employees by highlighting and rewarding their achievements.
- We care and act on the best interest of our employees, customers and community.
- Our employees thrive in a positive team environment, collaborating together to deliver creative and innovative solutions that bring high business value to our customers.
- Our employees challenge one another to establish lofty goals and work together to accomplish them.
- We do what we say. Our integrity and honesty is integral to our identity.
We are always looking for top performing sales and talented engineering professionals to join our organization.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
As a Sales Engineer working on the IntraStage team, you will support our customers and the vice president of sales by providing technical support in response to customer inquiries. You will be responsible for assessing customers’ and prospects’ manufacturing processes and data in order to demonstrate how IntraStage can support their quality and manufacturing process requirements. You will also be expected to provide limited post- sales project support. This position will require complex electronics manufacturing knowledge and the ability to listen to customers and internal stakeholders in order to develop and execute on sales plans.
- BS or MS in an Engineering discipline
- Ability to create product-related presentations and demonstrations
- Conduct customer visits (20 percent travel time expected)
- Uncover and document customer requirements
- Produce sales documentation and support sales opportunities
- 20% travel time
Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for working with the IntraStage development team to ensure that the IntraStage suite of software solutions are delivered to our customers without risk to their manufacturing processes and continuity.
- Work closely with the development team and Architect to develop automated test plans, and help streamline the IntraStage QA plan
- Reproduce and document problem reports and customer issues
- Produce technical and product documentation
- Team player with a focus on collaboration. Ability and willingness to excel at other duties as assigned.
- Certifications required: ASQ, Lean Six Sigma BlackBelt
Midlevel .NET developer
As a Developer working on the IntraStage Team, you will work on large .NET development projects. You’ll work closely with a Technical Architect and other Developers to ensure the successful development of the client projects. You will be required to develop applications according to provided designs and specifications while adhering to internal development standards and practices. You will have the ability to directly support our customer base across the US and Europe.
You will be h2 in coding, ideally proficient in one or all of the following:
- Design, develop and maintain robust and scalable server-side software solutions for enterprise web applications with a focus on performance and maintainability
- Analyze, design, develop, test and implement web applications using Microsoft.NET Framework and .NET Class libraries
- Leverage best practices, design patterns, and frameworks and a thorough understanding of software designs and implementation
- Hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Leverage vendor frameworks and capabilities to meet business-defined processes
- Create technical designs and perform peer code reviews Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on company platform
- Provide estimate scope for development efforts for assigned phases of planned projects research and evaluate alternative technical solutions and propose the most efficient and cost-effective solution
- Responsible for the full development life-cycle from requirements through release to production
- Support architectural and development guidelines and best practices
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Prepare documentation and provide guidance on how to transition the solution to production
- Distribute technical information to the project team based on the needs of the project
- Collaborate with application architects, engineering, product development, business development, and clients to deliver a solution to meet and exceed customer expectations
Multiple years of experience in the following are preferred:
- 6+ years of with software development in a formal environment leveraging Microsoft .NET technologies
- 5+ years of experience with analysis, design and development of business applications
- Advanced skills with MS Visual Studio (VS) 2008 or later
- SQL Server skills, including ADO.NET
- In Depth experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Advanced skills designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, and Data Access Layer) along some experience with service oriented architectures (SOA)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with other team members and our customers is a must. The ability to travel within the US is required.
Compliance and Contract Specialist
As a Compliance and Contract Specialist, you will be responsible for working with the IntraStage Architect and development team on ensuring that our software meets the different government and industry standards required for the aerospace, manufacturing, and medical device markets. In addition, you will be required to work with the Vice President of Sales to review and edit contracts and Software License Agreements to ensure IntraStage is compliant with our customers’ business requirements.
- Responsible for the planning, managing, and performance of software conformance to industry standards.
- Participates in the verification and validation of IntraStage process compliance to industry standards
- Provides guidance in issues of governmental regulations and oversight
- Ensures that IntraStage deployments conform to our customers’ compliance requirements, including but not limited to FDA Part 11 and ITAR.
- Evaluates customer purchases, specifications, proposals, and other documents to ensure IntraStage compliance with government and corporate requirements.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.