IntraStage’s latest product enhancements, capabilities and open architecture are delivering the promise of digital transformation for complex electronics manufacturers.
2018 was a transformative year for IntraStage and our customers. Over the years, customer driven continuous development of the BlackBelt Manufacturing suite of products has created a comprehensive Quality 4.0 platform, built on the industry leading test data management solution. Our customers are now engaging us for broader product innovations and integrations to maximize profitability and sustainability in the era of Industry 4.0.
These innovations brings our customers new business value and business outcomes by adding new features which are rolled up in Version 6.1.3. Some of these features and values include:
- The revolutionary ability to “Manage By Exception” with our proprietary Alerts and Notifications engine, which autonomously delivers real-time KPI monitoring on any metric.
- Insights though enterprise integration:
- Unprecedented visibility into manufacturing using quality, process and performance metrics with top to bottom assembly genealogy. BlackBelt transforms weeks of manual issue investigation into seconds by using an open ‘single source of truth’ system that seamlessly integrates product performance data with disparate enterprise data systems (MES, PLM, ERP, ATEs, CRM, and more ).
- Industry-first Product Lifecycle Intelligence interface delivering as-built and as-maintained system of record with drill-down, step-through and analysis across capabilities using a symphony of flexible out-of-the-box reports and analytics.
- Flexible Hybrid (Cloud & On-Premise) deployments providing collaborative end-to-end quality, process and performance visibility across the value chain, while maintaining secure or secret data requirements.
- Accelerated deployment and integration tools to maximize the time-to-value for new customers.Extending our suite of out-of-the-box reports to simplify workflows and minimize or eliminate the need for quality audits at the enterprise level.
- Improved application speed, performance and security using the latest Microsoft Foundation technologies
And that is just the beginning. New technologies are poised to meet the escalating demand for the digital transformation and are driving new developments at IntraStage.
We’re excited about 2019 and what we have in store for BlackBelt 7.0, Failure Analysis, Returns Analysis, Paperless Forms, and more. IntraStage Cloud customers will be the first to benefit from these enhancements due to our rapid release schedule.