IntraStage – Career Opportunities
Apply Manufacturing Intelligence
At IntraStage, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build Manufacturing Intelligence solutions for the benefit of our customers. Our intense focus on customers is why we are one of the world’s most respected solution providers – it’s part of our company DNA. We also understand that work/life balance is important, so we try to accommodate our team members with a flexible work environment and opportunities to travel to support customers across the US and Europe.
The Manufacturing Intelligence market, also known as SMART Manufacturing, is exploding . IntraStage has a proven off-the-shelf solution positioned to capture even greater market adoption. This presents our team tremendous professional growth opportunities along with exciting challenges.
If you are interested in joining our team, please inquire at email@example.com.
Currently we are hiring for the following positions:
Mid to Senior Level .NET Developer
Job Description: Mid to Senior Level .NET Developer
As a Mid to Senior Level Developer working on the IntraStage Team, you will work on large .NET development projects. You’ll work closely with a Technical Architect and other Developers to ensure the successful development of client projects. You will be required to develop applications according to provided designs and specifications while adhering to internal development standards and practices. Responsibilities will include back to front end development with an emphasis on front end.
- U.S. Citizens required by DOD contract with US aerospace and defence contractors
- Includes ITAR compliance and EAR compliance (link)
- Ability to travel to customer sites within the US and Europe.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of development experience using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Accept Contract to Hire
You will be strong in design, development and testing. Proficient in the following:
- VB.NET and/or C#
- Web based UI design
- ASP.NET / ASP.Net MVC
- Web Services
Multiple years of experience in the following technologies are preferred:
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or Newer
- Development on MS SQL Server
- Team Foundation Server / Visual Studio Team Services
- Windows Applications / Windows Services / Smart Client using the .NET framework
- MS Certifications a plus
- Some experience with Build and Release Management a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with other team members and our customers is a must
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Self-sufficient problem solver
- Ability to function successfully in a fast paced environment independently, in a team or with customers
IntraStage is a dynamic, growing company known as the industry leader in Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence, SMART Manufacturing, Large Test Data Management and Analytics. Our software and analysis are helping drive innovation and improvement at a large number of Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Established in 2006, our company’s continued growth offers dynamic and aggressive individuals the opportunity for interesting and challenging growth in a tight-knit and fun environment.